Last year she hosted Hookin' up which is the inspiration of this blog tour. I had intended to get 31 blogs involved in the Granny Square Exchange so that we could do something similar but it didn't end up happening that way. That's okay because now I get to explore my blogroll which is similar to her latest project - Hooked Together.
Kathryn is a busy bee in the crochet community and like me, seeks to join and strengthen the crochet community especially through blogging. You'll find a number of ways to connect with other crocheters via her blog.
A couple of projects you might be interested in:
- Crochet Jobs - a job board for jobs and volunteer opportunities specifically for those who work with yarn. If you need a pattern tester you can advertise on her job too for just $15/month. [Do investigate any job lead and remember, if it costs you money it's not a job. Also, don't give out your personal information to just anyone - verify the lead first]
- Crochet News - interesting stories found in the news related to Crochet.
- Yarn - information on yarn - Selling, dyeing, yarnbombing, reviews.
- 365 Ways to Wear Crochet - Kathryn is challenging herself to wear at least one crochet piece each and everyday in 2012. She photographs herself and will have quite a collection at the end of the year.
- Designer Crochet - Highlights 50 designers and how they use crochet in their work.
- Crochet Books - book reviews
- Friday Open Discussion - Each Friday she asks her readers a question and you participate in the discussion.
Visit Crochet Concupiscence and let her know I sent you via Momwithahook's InterNatCroMo Blog Tour.
Sara - Momwithahook - writes on squidoo.com and enjoys sharing all things related to crochet. Don't miss out on updates subscribe to Momwithahook Crochet Newsletter.